Sikkim is a very attractive hilly area, which always attracts tourists with its amazing views. Sikkim is also world famous for Kanchenjunga, the world's third highest peak. In this state, nature has spent a lot of time in the state; tourists can see beautiful hills, lakes, etc here.
On arrival at New Jalapiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport you will be met by our local representative and get transferred to Gangtok. Upon arrival in Gangtok, Check-in at the hotel. Rest of the day free for leisure. Overnight Stay at the hotel in Gangtok.read less
After breakfast pick up from hotel (9:30am) & drive to Lachen (8,838 ft./120 km/6 Hours approximately). On the way visit Butterfly/Seven Sister waterfalls, Singhik view point, Naga water falls, Chungthang Dam and confluence. Arrive at Lachen by evening. Overnight stay at Lachen.
Early Morning drive from Lachen to Gurudongmar Lake (17,100 ft./3 hours drive). Beautiful Chopta valley is on the way. Return back to hotel for lunch & drive to Lachung (8,910 ft /2 hours drive) Arrive Lachung by evening. Overnight stay at Lachung.
Early Morning, drive to Yumthang Valley (11,800 ft. Known as Valley of Flowers) and Katoa. Return back to the hotel for lunch and transfer to Gangtok and overnight stay. Optional at an extra cost Zero point (Yumesamdong) 16,000 ft.
After breakfast transfer to the New Jalapiguri Railway Station / Bagdogra Airport.read less
Accomodation on double/ Triple sharing basis as mentioned above.
Food as per meal plans
Exclusive vehicle for transfers & sightseeing. Vehicle will not be at disposal. It will be as per itinerary only (point to point basis)
All permit fees (as per itinerary).
Rates are valid for INDIAN NATIONALS only
Please carry the age proof so that it can be produced when asked by the hotel
Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, rafting, rock climbing, paragliding, joy ride (Toy Train) & Porterage
Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary.
Entrance Fees & Guide charges.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the passenger, directly payable on the spot).
Any increase in taxes or fuel price, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure.
Anything which is not include in the inclusion.
1.Check in & Check out Timing of the Hotel will be according to the timing of the respective Hotels .
2. For Extra Person Sharing the Room & Child with Extra Bed, almost all the hotel of our area provides MATTRESS and ROLLOVERS as a supplement to Extra Bed.
3. Most of the hotels in Hills do not have lift, so you have to climb stairs to reach their rooms. Incase anyone has problems climbing stairs do let us know in advance so that we are careful in assigning Hotels.
4. Hotel in Deluxe & Standard Category provides room heater on request & on extra payment.
1.Seating capacity of a Luxury vehicle (Innova/Xylo/Simillar) is 06 Persons including child for Non A/c Sumo / Max for 4-8 pax including child for WagonR / Alto / Santro for 1-3 Pax including child.
2. Tata Sumo/Boleros can go only upto the stand at Gangtok after which a Taxi up to the hotel needs to be arranged at additonal cost.
3. Your luggage is your own responsibility. Take care of your baggage during the Tour.
1. In case of any Flight / Train Cancellation, we are not responsible for the same and the cancellation policy will be applicable.
2. Sikkim & Darjeeling is a hilly area. It is always advisable to bring warm clothes even during summer and heavy woolens in winter.
3. Any extra EXPENSES INCURRED due to natural calamity or political disturbance is to be borne by the passengers directly on the spot on actual
Cancellation has to be sent to us by Fax / Email / Call.
Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible effort to minimize the cancellation charges
Gangtok, Pelling, Darjeeling
Gangtok, Pelling, Darjeeling