Dirang is a small town in the West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh. It is located about 43 km from Bomdila on the way to Tawang.
Dirang a beautiful hill station comprises of Tribal Mahayana Monapas sharing their traditions and heritage which are similar to Western Bhutan. Dirang is located on a picturesque valley in between Bomdilla and Tawang and due to its lower altitude than Bomdila the weather is much milder & comfortable, a constant wind blows along the river valley making it a very pleasant place to stay.
1) Early morning receiving guests at Tezpur/Guwahati and start journey towards Dirang.
2) On the way, visit Tipi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 500 orchids.
3) Continue your drive and take a break to visit Nag temple (around 35 kms from Bomdila).
4) Do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views.
5) Check in Hotel.
6) Spend the evening in leisure/rest or visit local market.
7) Overnight stay in Dirang.read less
1) Last day of the tour. Breakfast at hotel.
2) On your way back visit the Bomdila Monastery belonging to the Mahayana Buddhism sect. Among the most popular tourist attractions in Arunachal Pradesh, this monastery also offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys.
3) Head towards Tezpur.
4) End of a beautiful journeyread less
Rooms and rates are Subject to availability
Guidelines w.r.t. hotels
Kinldy reconfirm at the time of booking