Popularly known as ‘Land of Dawn-lit-Mountains’, Arunachal Pradesh is India’s remotest state and the first Indian soil to greet the rising sun. Located on the northeastern tip of India with its borders touching China, Bhutan and Burma (Myanmar), this beautiful land is endowed with dazzling array of flora and fauna that is sure to allure any tourist.
1) Early morning receiving guests at Tezpur/Guwahati and start journey towards Dirang.
2) On the way, visit Tipi On the banks of the river Bharali at an elevation of 190 mtrs is Tipi, an orchidarium with over 500 orchids.
3) Continue your drive and take a break to visit Nag temple (around 35 kms from Bomdila).
4) Do not forget to keep your cameras handy as you cross beautiful waterfalls and get some spectacular views.
5) Check in Hotel.
6) Spend the evening in leisure/rest or visit local market.
7) Overnight stay in Dirang.read less
After breakfast transfer to Tawang. On the way visit war cemetery. Continue with the drive till you reach Sela Pass at an altitude of 4114m 13494 ft. It is famous for high altitude lakes & scenic beauty & is ideal for ice skating during winter. Check in the hotel on arrival. Overnight stay in Tawang Today attraction: -
1. Sella pass
2. Paradise Lake (Sella Lake)
3. Jaswant Garh
4. Jung water falls
Overnight stay at Tawang.
1) Breakfast at hotel.
2) Post that, drive to high altitude lake called as Shonga-tser Lake, popularly known as Madhuri Lake, nestled amidst the pristine mountains and picturesque surrounding. Enjoy some Maggie and Momos in this area while watching war bunkers around.
3) Drive further to Bumla Pass which is located about 37 km away from Tawang.
4) During return, take a photo stop at the beautiful PTSO lake enroute.
5) Drive back to the hotel in afternoon.
6) Enjoy your evening at leisure.
7) Overnight stay at Tawang.
Early morning drive down to Dirang, taking the same road we took on our way up to Tawang. Start journey towards Sangti Valley. From Dirang, you will go on a 10km drive to the gorgeous Sangti Valley, a beautiful spot for mountain hiking and a prominent location to spot black cranes during the winters. You will get to see the beautiful local sites like the Old Dirang and the Kalachakra Gompa.
Post all visit, return to Bomdila for an overnight stay.
A very small hill station cuddled in the lap of Himalayas in West Kameng district of Arunachal Pradesh, Bomdila is no less than a slice of paradise on earth bestowed with a pious aura of spirituality, peace and solace. Sprinkled with frosty Himalayan peaks, virgin forests and gorgeous fruit orchards, the enchanting place, within no time, takes the visitors in complete awe of its breath-taking natural splendour. While undoubtedly, the quaint town is soul seekers retreat leaving them with an inexplicable sense of rejuvenation and transformation.
Today is our last day of the tour. After breakfast at the hotel, on our way back visit the Bomdila Monastery belonging to the Mahayana Buddhism sect. Among the most popular tourist attractions in Arunachal Pradesh, this monastery also offers breathtaking views of the surrounding mountains and valleys. We will then head towards Guwahati. End of a beautiful journey.read less
Guidelines w.r.t. hotels
Reconfirm at the time of confirmation